Re: A possibly clever idea...

On 10/11/24 18:18, Jussi Lahtinen wrote:
What is the major hurdle to compile Gambas?
I avoid updating, because I need everything working and I don't want to waste time if something doesn't work (compiling itself takes some time). Otherwise it is just as simple as running one script. IE I only need to wait.

Jussi

There is no major hurdle to compiling Gmabas. It does take time which I really don't care to spend. But, the major issue for me is I am loathe to use 'make' to manage any software installation. I have only one such software on my system - only because I need it and, being a legacy application, there is no package for it.

--
Lee

--- Gambas User List Netiquette [https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette] ----