Re: Wayland and Gambas

Hi BruceS,

I guess the mantra is "Use what you can learn from, or is provided by,
the WM and otherwise assume nothing about what you can do with a
window's position and size".

I have a setting available to me in gnome-tweaks (actually dconf) to
center new application windows on creation. That's something which
Mutter must provide but do KWin and Muffin?

I'm surprised the OP of that thread wasn't highly frustrated because
he's also known as Rasterman and is the original author of the
Enlightenment WM.

Regards,
Neil Darlow