Re: toAnsi underline bug again

On 4/7/24 13:28, Benoît Minisini wrote:
Le 06/04/2024 à 21:27, Brian G a écrit :
It seem the bug that causes the toAnsi call to use the wrong unsupported termination code has been reverted to in the latest release of gambas

It works fine as is in the gambas terminal but fails in almost all other terminal interfaces.

Please provide a sample project that shows the bug. What I see in the source code seems ok to me.

Regards,

It appears that the app still uses the gb.eval.highlight, and with the latest updates, that component seems to have devolved to an older version. At one point it was fixed!
oh well. Was keeping it in as to run on older version of gambas as well as the current one.
--
~~~~ Brian