Re: Gambas + ODBC + MSSQLS

Il 29/04/24 21:11, System64 Development ha scritto:
El 20/4/24 a las 10:51, Marco Ancillotti escribió:
I have some production software that use gambas to access odbc mssql.

excellent. Could you share the code and some explanation of how it is done?
My code is all made of function that call function and is not really reusable but the main point is use a collection to store result set and then get data from the collection as the result set from
odbc is not enumerable.

The rest is the same as other db.