Re: Gambas + ODBC + MSSQLS

I have some production software that use gambas to access odbc mssql.

The main problem is that the returned data from query is not enumerable.

I've solved with a procedure that every time get data from a query read it all and save to a collection.

It's working from a lot of years now.

Il 19/04/24 21:50, System64 Development ha scritto:
Hello.
I am trying to connect to a mssql server database, which is hosted on a windows server, through ODBC. Try installing: unicodc, fretds, etc. I even installed a mirosoft driver but I can't connect to the database. The fact is that in gambas it seems the ODBC connector is linked to unixodbc so if I want to use gambas to extract data from that database I will have to use unixodbc I suppose.

Has anyone done any of this? And a "recipe" of steps to follow to set everything up?

Thanks.

Martin.