Re: Gambas + ODBC + MSSQLS

i sucessfully made codce in the past on gambas and odbc and i was the
colaborator that reports mostly of the gambas odbc fails in the last years

gambas odbc has important limits by exampel you cannot open a second
connection while you are indexing a cursor or has a resulset.. oinly the
last resultset will be valid

also lasted odbc on gambas still has some bugs reported by me not solved yet

the gambas wiki already gas working examples that was tested in: gambas
3.4, gambas 3.15 abnd gambas 3.1

i cannot guarantee that lasted gambas odbc works cos seems here only knows
about mysql shool DBMS and some little of them with postgres .. the mayor
available falours of DBMS in the shared market does not work in gambas cos
odbc component  its fully limited

--
Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com