Re: Mail in Spam

On 3/17/24 09:58, Gianluigi wrote:
Il 17/03/24 14:34, T Lee Davidson ha scritto:
[snip]

I will now try answering your question about on what to filter. You
can't filter on the "From:" field as that is now always the Sender
(but the "Sender:" header is blank). Are you able to filter on *any*
message header? If so, you could filter on either the "To:" header or
the "List-Id:" header. For either header, set your filter to trigger
on if it contains:
user.lists.gambas-basic.org

Sorry, that was wrong.

If you are filtering on the To: header, set it to "contains" "user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

If you are filtering on the List-Id: header, set it to trigger on if it contains "user.lists.gambas-basic.org"
Or if you want to make it work for all our lists, set it to trigger on if it contains "lists.gambas-basic.org"

I think I'm not able to do it normally, I'll find out more about it
tomorrow and then I'll write to you.

Okay.

--
Lee