Re: Mail in Spam

Il 17/03/24 14:34, T Lee Davidson ha scritto:
Hi Gianluigi,

I am going to echo Bruce's question: Are you using webmail interface
or an email client like thunderbird?

HiLee,

sorry, I forgot; I use both normally Thunderbird, but for settings I use
webmail.

I will now try answering your question about on what to filter. You
can't filter on the "From:" field as that is now always the Sender
(but the "Sender:" header is blank). Are you able to filter on *any*
message header? If so, you could filter on either the "To:" header or
the "List-Id:" header. For either header, set your filter to trigger
on if it contains:
user.lists.gambas-basic.org

--
Lee

I think I'm not able to do it normally, I'll find out more about it
tomorrow and then I'll write to you.

Thank you, regards
Gianluigi