[Gambas-user] Error installing Gambas Master

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 16:45:46 CET 2021

Il giorno ven 5 mar 2021 alle ore 16:09 Bruce Steers <bsteers4 at gmail.com>
ha scritto:

> so why say you stick with stable as it's better because it uses QT when
> you know master can be easily QT too?
>
> I don't understand why you said you cannot know of master fixes and stable
> is better as it's qt.
> I give you answers to both those complaints and you reply with "of course
> I know"
>
> Happy to help...
> Bruce Steers

You suggest me I can use env GB_GUI to force... etc.
Well, since you have a short memory, read here:
https://lists.gambas-basic.org/pipermail/user/2020-November/070664.html
this is what I mean by "of course I know".

Naturally you are the best, Benoit wouldn't know how  to do if you weren't
there.
And it is thanks to this that we can now safely use the stable and stop
with our miserable search for bugs.

Thank you so much for your tremendous help

Gianluigi