[Gambas-user] Error installing Gambas Master

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 16:08:28 CET 2021

On Fri, 5 Mar 2021 at 14:53, Gianluigi <bagonergi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Il giorno ven 5 mar 2021 alle ore 15:33 Bruce Steers <bsteers4 at gmail.com>
> ha scritto:
>

>> Master switched from QT to GTK3 some time ago as GTK3 has most need for
>> bug testing at present as it's newest.
>>
>> just prefix dock icon with env GB_GUI=gb.qt5 gambas3 to force QT on master
>>
>> but you know all this ;)
>> http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette
>>

> http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette
>
> I don't understand what you mean, of course I know since it was me who
> suggested i

so why say you stick with stable as it's better because it uses QT when you
know master can be easily QT too?

I don't understand why you said you cannot know of master fixes and stable
is better as it's qt.
I give you answers to both those complaints and you reply with "of course I
know"

Happy to help...
Bruce Steers