Re: Unittesting Gambas – Was: Problem "Stable" is not stable

> So it's not about a particular bug more about stable not being stable.

Of course, I never implied it is a bug. However, I'm curious what - if any
- is the type of bugs we are dealing with, because compatibility shouldn't
be the issue.

I personally feel the only real (and easiest) solution here was the comment
> about Benoit taking a bit longer after announcing a new stable version to
> be tested to it's actual release time. To allow a bit longer for people to
> test it and report those pesky bugs.

In practice that still requires three versions (development version, stable
version and the candidate for the stable version, IE testing version), or
alternatively Benoit would have to stop developing for the testing period.
I think we are trying to fix an issue that was fixed decades ago by distro
repositories.

Jussi