Re: Stream error in framing layer

On 5/8/24 5:44 pm, Benoît Minisini wrote:

Hi,

In the last commit, I added a 'HttpClient.Version' property to define that CURL option, and the corresponding constants in the 'Net' class.

Uee it that way:

MyHttpClient.Version = Net.HttpVersion11

Can you try it and tell me if it works for you?

Thanks Benoît that is certainly an improvement.

I can't check it fully at the moment as the market here is closed and so the get times out but it definitely doesn't fail with the streaming error.

I'll try it again tomorrow and let you know.

Aside: With all those Net constants now available, would it not be an idea for just a httpClient.Option property?