Editor: Folding sections?

It is possible to fold/unfold functions and subs in the editor. Very handy by times...

But is it also possible to fold greater sections of code? And if yes, how do I "mark" a section then?

This is my idea: There is a db project which comprises general data, account data etc. for persons stored. There are different buttons, lists etc. for each kind of data. Their _Click() and other events are grouped within the class text, but I haven't found a way to fold e. g. the whole section which comprises all Subs and Functions concerning "general data", or "account data" etc. So they wouldn't fold one-by-one, but the whole section of text would collapse.

Thanks for your input!

Regards
Rolf