Re: DateBox

Le 11/06/2024 à 23:13, gbWilly a écrit :

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.

On Monday, June 10th, 2024 at 22:26, Benoît Minisini <benoit.minisini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Le 10/06/2024 à 21:14, gbWilly a écrit :

I installed latest development version and tested the fix...
And it does not solve the problem. The date is still shown in English format.

I did some testing and this is what turned up (see attachment -> screenshot):

If in terminal I do 'locale' it shows me my locale as I set them

Does it work with the latest commit?

I tested with your project, overriding 'LC_TIME' with 'nl_NL.UTF-8', and
it works as expected on my Manjaro system.

It works as expected on my system as well (Debian 12).
Thank you very much for the fix. Will it be in 3.19.3 release?

If I want to have some translation work in next release, I read somewhere not to do it in master because of the back-porting.

What is the proper way to go about that?

gbWilly

If you want to do translation for the next stable release, do that in the "stable" branch. You can then import them later in the "master" branch with the IDE.

Benoît Minisini.