Re: is it possible to ignore dark theme completely?

On Mon, 3 Jun 2024 at 23:17, Benoît Minisini <
benoit.minisini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Le 03/06/2024 à 21:52, Bruce Steers a écrit :
> > So I just discovered my Blockski+ program looks terrible if dark theme
> > is used.
> >
> > Many of the self drawn button images and game images are inverting
> > colors where i do not want them to.
> >
> > Can my program be forced to ignore dark theme and load things without
> > modification?
> >
> > Or will i need to re-invert every image that is being effected by this?
> >
> > That's what i have been doing, something like
> > If Application.DarkTheme Then $hPicture =
> > $hPicture.Image.Invert(True).Picture
> >
> > But it'd be handy if i could get the program to render the same
> > regardless of dark theme or not.
> >
> > Respects
> > BruceS
> >

> Do not use Picture[] if you don't want automatic conversion to dark
> theme. Use Picture.Load() instead.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini.

I tried using env GB_GUI_DARK_THEME=0
looks like setting it to 1 forces dark mode to be true but setting it to 0
does not force non dark mode.

would it take much to make GB_GUI_DARK_THEME work for setting false?

Respects
BruceS