Re: is it possible to ignore dark theme completely?

Le 03/06/2024 à 21:52, Bruce Steers a écrit :
So I just discovered my Blockski+ program looks terrible if dark theme is used.

Many of the self drawn button images and game images are inverting colors where i do not want them to.

Can my program be forced to ignore dark theme and load things without modification?

Or will i need to re-invert every image that is being effected by this?

That's what i have been doing, something like
If Application.DarkTheme Then $hPicture = $hPicture.Image.Invert(True).Picture

But it'd be handy if i could get the program to render the same regardless of dark theme or not.

Respects
BruceS

Do not use Picture[] if you don't want automatic conversion to dark theme. Use Picture.Load() instead.

Benoît Minisini.