is it possible to ignore dark theme completely?

So I just discovered my Blockski+ program looks terrible if dark theme is
used.

Many of the self drawn button images and game images are inverting colors
where i do not want them to.

Can my program be forced to ignore dark theme and load things without
modification?

Or will i need to re-invert every image that is being effected by this?

That's what i have been doing, something like
If Application.DarkTheme Then $hPicture =
$hPicture.Image.Invert(True).Picture

But it'd be handy if i could get the program to render the same regardless
of dark theme or not.

Respects
BruceS