Re: Bye bye Ubuntu!

I am not ready to pass the step ... Manjaro is better than ubuntu 24.04
today... But I like to find solutions when I have problems and I got
both working as I like !
snap flatpack aren't my cup of tea I prefer apt...
But there are so many bugs and old applications ! Usually I build my
applications but now some can't compile because libs aren't ready !