Re: Bye bye Ubuntu!

Le 08/04/2024 à 16:04, Claus Dietrich a écrit :

It should be noted, that Manjaro was effected by the disastrous backdoor hack

around xz-utils. The day before yesterday my Manjaro test VM offered to update

to the hacked version of xz-utils 5.6.1. Version 5.6.0 was also effected.

So I suggest all people who are using or testing Manjaro to check their system

and to think about the possible consequences of using Rolling Release distros

like Manjaro.

Regards

Claus

Don't worry, it has been fixed since xz-utils 5.6.1-2 on April, 2th.

Benoît Minisini.