Re: Bye bye Ubuntu!

On Fri, Apr 5, 2024 at 10:49 AM Admin <admin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That what I was wondering by the way too. Will this in any way affect how
> Gambas is being released? For example we had a PPA repository for Ubuntu
> and not even for Debian, for example. Because Benoit was an Ubuntu user.
> The only system that seem to support the most recent binary releases was
> Ubuntu. Will it change now?

Exactly, I was (am?) a Linux Mint Cinnamon user on 21.3, but decided to
switch to LMDE6 at home, which is where I do most of my programming stuff
(@work I am head of IT group but mostly handle sysadmin duty since we lost
our sysadmin and no one else can handle it, and even he was mostly a
windows guy anyway). So now, mostly because of this discussion, I realized
LMDE6 (or Debian 12 really) is only up to Gambas 3.18.0, whereas I was
previously using the ppa to keep up to date with the stable release.

Regards,
Joe1962