Re: Bye bye Ubuntu!

After reading your enthusiasm (lol), I decided to install manjaro on an external ssd 500 Go

For installation no problem, i mean not too many ! I had just to deal with grub but no problem !

The problem is with manjaro package, at the moment I use trizen because I like to compile myself programs and that's seamed to be perfect on manjaro. I have a ryzen 9 7900x with B650 motherboard , there is a new usb protocol very speedy my external drive seems to be quicker than my internal !

So I am in a beginner attitude but quiet pleased with it

I am just fighting to get kdeconnect working and I would like rolling upgrade but yet I haven't found the way to do it !

best

Le 05/04/2024 à 11:25, System64 Development a écrit :
El 5/4/24 a las 11:04, Benoît Minisini escribió:
"GB" in english, not "Go" (it's french)

Cool.

On my system (Manajaro XFCE ) with Thunderbird opened, the consumption of RAM is 1.8 GiB, Writing this email 1.9 GiB, plus Firefox 2.6 GiB.

So KDE is same consumption.