Re: Event MouseMove

On 3/20/24 21:06, Admin wrote:
Neither does Thunderbird,

Gmail respects the "Mail-Followup-To:" mail message header. There's no need for Thunderbird to do so as it is smart enough to recognize an obvious mailing list and offers a "Reply List" option. Web-based email interfaces don't seem to be quite so intelligent.

 but if you push reply to all (what everyone should do in any case, not only in Gambas maillists, and
the ones who don't should be punished bitterly), it at least sends an email to an author privately AND sends it to maillist as a copy.

That can cause an issue for the author who could continually get two copies of the same message of ALL replies (unless the one replying removes the redundant address) even if the author subsequently unsubscribes from the list and no longer wishes to be part of the discussion.

It's not an ideal situation for sure. Personally, I would rather receive the occasional private mail than receive two copies of every reply.

Dmitry.

20.03.2024 22:44, T Lee Davidson пишет:
On 3/20/24 06:59, Mayost Sharon wrote:
I'm sorry that the messages were sent privately
I forgot that I should reply to everyone and then download the private email
It takes time to get used to it

Hi Mayost,

It appears that "openwebmail" does not respect the "Mail-Followup-To:" mail message header. You could ask them to respect it, but it likely won't help in the near future. There are other web-based mail applications that some mail providers use, for example RoundCube, SquirrelMail, etc. Perhaps you could try one of those if it is available to you.

--
Lee

--- Gambas User List Netiquette [https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette] ----