Re: Event MouseMove

On 3/20/24 06:59, Mayost Sharon wrote:
I'm sorry that the messages were sent privately
I forgot that I should reply to everyone and then download the private email
It takes time to get used to it

Hi Mayost,

It appears that "openwebmail" does not respect the "Mail-Followup-To:" mail message header. You could ask them to respect it, but it likely won't help in the near future. There are other web-based mail applications that some mail providers use, for example RoundCube, SquirrelMail, etc. Perhaps you could try one of those if it is available to you.

--
Lee

--- Gambas User List Netiquette [https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette] ----