Re: Event MouseMove

Am 21.03.24 um 02:06 schrieb Admin:

Neither does Thunderbird, but if you push reply to all (what everyone should do in any case, not only in Gambas maillists, and the ones who don't should be punished bitterly), it at least sends an email to an author privately AND sends it to maillist as a copy. Sometimes I remember to remove private address, sometimes I don't. That always will be the problem, that's normal.

The Gambas user Mailinglist is configured so that you can 'reply to list' as long as your MUA has that feature. (My) Thunderbird has it <Ctrl-Shift-L>.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
[x] nail here for new monitor