Re: Event MouseMove

In gambas the Control.Tracking property activates this feature.

Set it to true to enable for any control/form/etc  (I know you were already
told this)

The reason It is disabled by default is to lower cpu usage. so not every
object will use it, only those you need to.

https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.qt4/control/.mousemove
"
Event *MouseMove* ( )

Raised when the mouse moves inside the control while a mouse button is
pressed.

You get information about the mouse with the Mouse
<https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.qt4/mouse> class.

By default, this event is raised only if a mouse button is pressed, or if
the Tracking <https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.qt4/control/tracking>
property is set.
"

Respects