Re: github Discussions

Il 07/03/24 11:29, Rolf-Werner Eilert ha scritto:
And as long as there exists a mailing list, a forum doesn't make sense
because it would mean additional effort for the readers to check both
sites.

Hi,

Instead, I would really like it if there was also an official Gambas
forum alongside the ML.
Once upon a time the forum existed and there were many who participated.
After it had closed, Fabien Bodard had inaugurated another one, right on
GitLab, unfortunately, I think for various reasons, the project was
immediately abandoned and no other member continued it.
For these things you need skill and time to dedicate.

Regards
Gianluigi