Re: [Gambas-user] MUA "Reply" should not behave as "Reply List" (was Re: M/L replying to users email not the list)

On 3/5/24 15:28, Christof Thalhofer wrote:
And until I sent you the link, it didn't bother you that the mailing list here had been behaving like this for years.

I don't recall the mailing list ever behaving as it does now. As I recall, "Reply", on this list, has historically replied to the author ("From:"). But then again, my recall is not what it used to be.

As I understand it 'Mail-Followup-To' must be set by the MUA. But I am brain-dead now.

Okay, so, for when your brain recovers ;-), from https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird:Help_Documentation:Mail-Followup-To_and_Mail-Reply-To#Configure_Thunderbird: "If you reply-to-all and Mail-Followup-To is set *in the original message*, Thunderbird uses it instead of (MRT or Reply-To or From)+To+Cc." [emphasis added]

--
Lee