[Gambas-user] MySQL auto-reconnect

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 16:42:25 CET 2024

On 1/26/24 09:19, Dag JNJ wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> I got some problems since the MySQL reconnection went away.
> My programs "freezes" after one write-action in the DB.
> I tried to solve with
> /If $Con.Opnened= false
> /or
> /if $Con, error
> /but both obviously find nothing wrong with the connection.
> The way it works is to open the connection before every read or write transaction, but that goes very slow,
> Has anyone an idea to solve this?
> Thanks in advance,
> Dag

I don't know what you mean by, "MySQL reconnection went away." And, it is difficult to solve an obscure issue.

I have no problem writing to a MySQL database both with a connection that remains open and a connection that gets opened and
closed for every write ("insert into").

Can you provide a small project that demonstrates the issue?

--
Lee