[Gambas-user] MySQL auto-reconnect

Dag JNJ gambas at cd-bahia.com
Fri Jan 26 15:19:01 CET 2024

Hi Everyone,
I got some problems since the MySQL reconnection went away.
My programs "freezes" after one write-action in the DB.
I tried to solve with
/If $Con.Opnened= false
/or
/if $Con, error
/but both obviously find nothing wrong with the connection.
The way it works is to open the connection before every read or write
transaction, but that goes very slow,
Has anyone an idea to solve this?
Thanks in advance,
Dag

PS, also tried with SQLite for the first time, but SQL differs in many
ways, and the way to store Date and Time makes it complicated to reuse
software I wrote over many years. Need to store the data on a server
(provider) any way, so I have to solve this with MySQL,