[Gambas-user] Blurry text when PDF pages are rendered with gb.poppler and displayed with a DocumentView

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 09:09:32 CET 2024

Can you make a short project that show us the way you use documents view
and poppler.

The image generated by gb.poppler have a static size. So zooming with
documents view lead to a blurry image. I think your problem come from
there...
I will try to give you a working example and see I something have to be done