[Gambas-user] Blurry text when PDF pages are rendered with gb.poppler and displayed with a DocumentView

Claus Dietrich claus.dietrich at freenet.de
Mon Feb 5 12:57:20 CET 2024

Am 05.02.24 um 09:09 schrieb Fabien Bodard:

> Can you make a short project that show us the way you use documents
> view and poppler.
>
> The image generated by gb.poppler have a static size. So zooming with
> documents view lead to a blurry image. I think your problem come from
> there...
> I will try to give you a working example and see I something have to
> be done

Two minimum demo projects (one each for gb.pdf and gb.poppler) have
already been provided with this post:
https://lists.gambas-basic.org/pipermail/user/2024-February/081388.html

The projects show a simple loading of a PDF file, rendering and
displaying in a DocumentView. The text in the gb.poppler version is
already blurred without any zooming(!).

Hans and I would be grateful for any working example.

With best regards

Claus