[Gambas-user] How to load a new page on gb.web by code

Mayost Sharon sharon at 455.co.il
Fri Sep 22 13:09:05 CEST 2023

---------- Original Message -----------
From: Hans Lehmann <hans at gambas-buch.de>
To: user at lists.gambas-basic.org
Sent: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 09:55:22 +0200
Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] How to load a new page on gb.web by code

> Am 21.09.23 um 23:24 schrieb T Lee Davidson:
> On9/21/23 09:09, Gianluigi wrote:
> I think you are referring to this:
>
> https://gambas-buch.de/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=k24:k24.6:k24.6.2.4:webapp4-3.7.5.tar.gz
>
> Yes, that is indeed the application to which I was referring.Thank you.
>
> And after looking some more, I now know why I couldn't find it.
> The English version chapter link for "24.6.2 WebPage" [https://gambas-buch.de/dwen/doku.php?id=k24:k24.6:k24.6.2:start]says:
> "This topic does not exist yet"
>
> Hello Lee.
>
> I am not very happy myself that many chapters have not beentranslated yet.
> This had been done in the past by my granddaughterEmma. For professional
> reasons, she had to stop translating(temporarily). But she promised that it
> will continue from October2023. Let's hope for the best.
>
> With kind regards
>
> Hans
------- End of Original Message -------

Hello

First, thank you very much again for the guides
There is a lot of information

Benoît wrote in answer to my question that you should use: "Request.Path"
I went through your webapp4-3.7.5 project
I don't see you using "Request.Path"

So maybe I'm missing Benoît point

Thanks