[Gambas-user] How to load a new page on gb.web by code

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 15:18:25 CEST 2023

On 9/22/23 07:09, Mayost Sharon wrote:
> Benoît wrote in answer to my question that you should use: "Request.Path" I went through your webapp4-3.7.5 project I don't see
> you using "Request.Path" So maybe I'm missing Benoît point

Benoît didn't mean that you should /always/ use Request.Path.

Request.Path is applicable if you have links in your WebPages to other Webpages. For example, if you had a link to the Home
webpage in Webpage1, like so "<a href="Home">Go to Home</a>". In that case, you would need to use Request.Path to determine
which of your application's webpages was requested.

But in your application where you determine which page to render based solely on web form submissions, the use of Request.Path
does not apply.

--
Lee