[Gambas-user] How to load a new page on gb.web by code

Hans Lehmann hans at gambas-buch.de
Fri Sep 22 09:55:22 CEST 2023

Am 21.09.23 um 23:24 schrieb T Lee Davidson:
> On 9/21/23 09:09, Gianluigi wrote:
>> I think you are referring to this:
>>
>> https://gambas-buch.de/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=k24:k24.6:k24.6.2.4:webapp4-3.7.5.tar.gz
>>

> Yes, that is indeed the application to which I was referring. Thank you.
>
> And after looking some more, I now know why I couldn't find it.
> The English version chapter link for "24.6.2 WebPage"
> [https://gambas-buch.de/dwen/doku.php?id=k24:k24.6:k24.6.2:start] says:
> "This topic does not exist yet"

Hello Lee.

I am not very happy myself that many chapters have not been translated
yet. This had been done in the past by my granddaughter Emma. For
professional reasons, she had to stop translating (temporarily). But she
promised that it will continue from October 2023. Let's hope for the best.

With kind regards

Hans