[Gambas-user] Execute script from ide

Benoît Minisini benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Wed Sep 20 16:07:36 CEST 2023

Le 20/09/2023 à 16:00, Marco Ancillotti a écrit :
> Il 20/09/23 15:52, Benoît Minisini ha scritto:
>> I see one problem: if you share your project, you don't share the meta
>> configuration files, and so the project may be incomplete (depending
>> of what the commands really do).
>>
>> What do people think about that?
>
> This will be a great feature , also why not save all ON the project so
> when someone share it everyone get all ?

Because I want these meta files to be shared by many projects. Usually
all the projects of a bigger one.

But we can allow the meta file to be present inside the project too.

> I mean we can simply define a standard name to script sourced or runned
> before or after some event and all will work.
>
> Something like:
> - env.sh ( contain all variables that need to be sourced )
> - before_create.sh ( script to run before making executable )
> - after_create.sh ( script to run after making executable )
> ... and so on.

No, because the command associated with a specific context will be a
shell command, but not necessarily a shell script. And it could be
located anywhere.

Benoît Minisini.