[Gambas-user] Execute script from ide

Marco Ancillotti gambas at servinfo.it
Wed Sep 20 16:30:37 CEST 2023

Il 20/09/23 16:07, Benoît Minisini ha scritto:
> Because I want these meta files to be shared by many projects. Usually
> all the projects of a bigger one.
>
> But we can allow the meta file to be present inside the project too.

Something like define a property in a project like "son of" so it get
all meta from a father project ?

> No, because the command associated with a specific context will be a
> shell command, but not necessarily a shell script. And it could be
> located anywhere.

Imho this can be solved by removing file extension so every file that
start with a #! will be managed by the shell , also it can be
a link so the real script can be everywhere or simply we can call the
real script inside the standard one.