[Gambas-user] Execute script from ide

Marco Ancillotti gambas at servinfo.it
Wed Sep 20 16:00:43 CEST 2023

Il 20/09/23 15:52, Benoît Minisini ha scritto:
> I see one problem: if you share your project, you don't share the meta
> configuration files, and so the project may be incomplete (depending
> of what the commands really do).
>
> What do people think about that?

This will be a great feature , also why not save all ON the project so
when someone share it everyone get all ?

I mean we can simply define a standard name to script sourced or runned
before or after some event and all will work.

Something like:
- env.sh ( contain all variables that need to be sourced )
- before_create.sh ( script to run before making executable )
- after_create.sh ( script to run after making executable )
... and so on.