[Gambas-user] Initial support for making AppImage

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 21:56:18 CEST 2023

On 9/8/23 15:29, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Indeed, it gets the url from /etc/apt/sources.list, which points at your Debian repositories.
>
> You must enter an Ubuntu repository.
>
> For example: http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/
>
> I will try to detect that the current system is not Ubuntu to not read /etc/apt/sources.list in that case.

That works much better!

I used that repo and "lunar". There were a bunch of warnings in the output, but in the end, "The packages have been successfully
created." And, the appimage executes successfully.

If it helps, the only *-release file I found in /etc was os-release. Content:
PRETTY_NAME="Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)"
NAME="Debian GNU/Linux"
VERSION_ID="12"
VERSION="12 (bookworm)"
VERSION_CODENAME=bookworm