[Gambas-user] App icon question

Marco Ancillotti gambas at servinfo.it
Wed May 31 16:13:29 CEST 2023

Il 31/05/23 13:11, Bruce Steers ha scritto:

> The project icon (set in Project/Properties) will be saved as
> .icon.png regardless of what it might be.
> Or are you referring to individual Form.Icon properties?

Ok , I've used a Form icon and not a Application icon so this was the
problem.

> Usually you would just select "Import" in the IDE to import .form, &
> .class files from another project.
> And manually drop icon files into the project folder somewhere.
>
> I'm curious to know why you need to "clone" ad-hoc a gambas executable
> and not just use the project source.

I'm writing a main app that call other apps , this is to coordinate and
delegate all the work to sub-programs.

I need to scan a directory and get a list of apps with name and icons to
fill a launcher.

Thank's a lot, I've solved using project icon.

bye,
marco.