[Gambas-user] Title Bar colour when minimised or change icon

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 13:59:33 CET 2023

Or use the attached program written by Christof Thalhofer

PS. Gian gmail does not remove ALL archives, It's just some it finds some
code it does not like.
(i have not used it on the current attached archive, let's see if it's
attached.)

I think (I'm pretty sure) for the most part the gmail.txt does not need to
be used.
Only if your mail bounces then use it.
Respects.
BruceS