[Gambas-user] how to use gb.map offline?

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 00:06:01 CET 2023

On 1/28/23 13:40, roberto.premoli at tiscali.it wrote:
> Il 28.01.2023 19:38 Fabien Bodard ha scritto:
>
>> I don't know which version of gambas you use :-/
>>
>> This is a capture from mine
>
> my gambas's version is 3.15.2
> Roberto.

I am fairly certain the Gmail Attachment functionality was added to the IDE after that version.

There is a Gmail Attachment Pipe utility on the Farm that you can use until you have a more recent version. If the Farm is still
not working properly, you can simply use the following in a terminal:
head -n -1 [project_name].gmail.txt | tail -n +2 | base64 -d > [project_name].tar.gz

Be sure to replace [project_name] appropriately. Then, you can use the IDE to uncompress it.

--
Lee