[Gambas-user] Title Bar colour when minimised or change icon

Gianluigi gradobag at gradobag.it
Tue Jan 31 14:30:14 CET 2023

Il 31/01/23 13:59, Bruce Steers ha scritto:
> PS. Gian gmail does not remove ALL archives, It's just some it finds
> some code it does not like.
> (i have not used it on the current attached archive, let's see if it's
> attached.)
>
> I think (I'm pretty sure) for the most part the gmail.txt does not
> need to be used.
> Only if your mail bounces then use it.
> Respects.
> BruceS

Hi Bruce,

To me GMail doesn't bounce anything because I no longer use it for
Mailing List, even when I used it Lee and Jussi had explained how it
should be configured.
Unfortunately, if not properly configured, GMail bounces all the
compressed files and then attaching a txt file is the only way around this.
Ask Christof he can tell you better than I can.

With best regards

Gianluigi