[Gambas-user] wayland and screen

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Tue Jan 31 12:05:03 CET 2023

Am 31.01.23 um 03:12 schrieb Admin:
>  > graphics system not designed for network use
>
> That I don't understand at all. It is simply canceling UNIX for me. Main

> 31.01.2023 1:40, Joe1962 via User пишет:
>> On 2023-01-30 07:36, Admin wrote:
>>> I frequently notice here in the maillist that people ask why this and

Sounds terrifying. I haven't been into this for quite some time, working
happily with Ubuntu 18 and 20. Now for 22, Wayland is the standard I
heared.

But I will be able to choose X over Wayland if I prefer, will I?

Because I do not feel like having all this trouble with my Gambas and
other apps on my computers.

Regards
Rolf