[Gambas-user] WebTable Background color of row selection

Mayost Sharon sharon at 455.co.il
Tue Feb 28 19:27:03 CET 2023

Hello
No problem green background color
The problem is that the row I select then in column 0 is colored with a green background and in column 1 it is colored with blue

What should have been that when I select a row then the whole row both column 0 and column 1 should be the same color

I am attaching an example again that shows what I mean
Select a row in the table and you will see that it marks the selection partly in blue and partly in green

Thank you