[Gambas-user] WebTable Background color of row selection

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 16:47:17 CET 2023

On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 at 15:30, T Lee Davidson <t.lee.davidson at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 2/28/23 01:40, Mayost Sharon wrote:
> > First, thank you
> > I did color with alpha
> > But now when I select the row then cell 0 is colored with a green
> background and cell 1 is colored with a blue background.
> > It does not look good
> >

> > Thanks again
>
> Yes, I know it shows in green. As I mentioned, I don't know why that is.
> Perhaps it is a bug in the gb.web.gui component.
>
> Maybe you can try out some different colors

if you set alpha then it will merge with the color below , if the selected
color is blue then yellow with alpha is also applied then it will be a mix
of yellow and blue (hence green)

My guess would be it sets the selected color as well as the opaque yellow
you apply in some boxes.

If it was me i would import the WebTable.class into my project and
customize it to work the way I want it to :)

Respects
BruceS