[Gambas-user] WebTable Background color of row selection

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 19:36:26 CET 2023

On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 at 18:16, Mayost Sharon <sharon at 455.co.il> wrote:

> Hello
> No problem green background color
> The problem is that the row I select then in column 0 is colored with a
> green background and in column 1 it is colored with blue
>
> What should have been that when I select a row then the whole row both
> column 0 and column 1 should be the same color
>
> I am attaching an example again that shows what I mean
> Select a row in the table and you will see that it marks the selection
> partly in blue and partly in green
>
> Thank you

You need to set the color in column 2 as well.
The row becomes blue when selected and then is overlayed with
semi-transparent yellow (so green) but only on 1st column

just set color for the other column too.

Public Sub WebTable1_Data(Row As Integer, Column As Integer, Data As
WebTableData)
  Select Case Column
    Case 0
      Data.Background = Color.SetAlpha(Color.Yellow, 192)
      Data.Text = "Data: " & CString(Row) & "_" & CString(Column)
    Case 1
      Data.Background = Color.SetAlpha(Color.Yellow, 192)
      Data.Html = "<button Class=\"button is-danger\">" & "Button: " &
CString(Row) & "_" & CString(Column) & "</button>"
  End Select

End
Respects
BruceS