[Gambas-user] About the origin of Stock Icons

Jorge Carrión shordi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 09:59:46 CET 2023

Gianluigi: You have saved my day. This morning while he was doing a backup
to reinstall the O.S. I have read your message.
Buff!! Bad because that means that I won't be able to finish my project as
I wanted, but good because it's not my machine's fault and I don't have to
reinstall the whole thing.

Dark themes are always a problem with Gambas3. When you select a picture
with the IDE, the image is inverted on run time. This works with some
pictures (the Stock works well) but is a mess when you select pictures from
the project directory.

I guess that I should bind the gb.image.effect component after get the
icons in my project.

Thank you very much to all of you for your interest, your tests and your
time.

Best Regards