[Gambas-user] PdfDocument class - problem with landscape PDFs

Gianluigi gradobag at gradobag.it
Fri Dec 22 15:04:48 CET 2023

Il 22/12/23 11:52, Claus Dietrich ha scritto:

> Hi Benoit
>
> Thanks as lot! Your comment to the commit ("It's indicative, it's not
> something to apply.") is however irritating.
>
> I hope that my initial impression was right and apparently I confused
> myself with different interpretations of the term "landscape PDF
> document".
>
> Hi Gianluigi:
>
> I returned to my original understanding of a "landscape PDF document"
> (as in my first post of this thread) and confirm your experience. Your
> demo app in the farm also doesn't work with a landscape PDF. Sorry if
> I cause any irritation.
>
> I will test the fixed gb.poppler in the Master when the commit arrived
> in the ppa and will report.
>
> With best regards
>
> Claus

Hi Benoit and Claus,

either there is an error in my code, or not all horizontal files can be
read by gb.poppler.

See the file named '... old2.pdf' which is instead seen correctly by the
PDF reader of the system.

Due to the weight the project is here:

https://paste.c-net.org/BedsideAbsurd

With best regards