[Gambas-user] PdfDocument class - problem with landscape PDFs

Claus Dietrich claus.dietrich at freenet.de
Fri Dec 22 22:42:47 CET 2023

Hi Gianluigi

..old2.pdf is a landscape PDF document and as you can see, it is also
not displayed correctly in your app. The reference PDF
(...landscape3.pdf) which I attached to my last post is also a landscape
PDF and is also not displayed correctly in my and your app (tested!).
The contents of the reference PDF just looks more familiar because the
text was rendered in landscape direction. What I (and the client in the
German Gambas Club) are looking for is a solution for correct reading
and displaying of a landscape PDF out of a pdfDocument class. Since the
pdfDocument class in the old gb.pdf component doesn't have this problem
I was assuming that the gb.poppler component might have a bug but the
gb.poppler-fix of last night didn't change anything. I hope that Benoît
can give an advice.

Best regards

Claus