[Gambas-user] PdfDocument class - problem with landscape PDFs

Claus Dietrich claus.dietrich at freenet.de
Fri Dec 22 11:52:28 CET 2023

Hi Benoit

Thanks as lot! Your comment to the commit ("It's indicative, it's not
something to apply.") is however irritating.

I hope that my initial impression was right and apparently I confused
myself with different interpretations of the term "landscape PDF document".

Hi Gianluigi:

I returned to my original understanding of a "landscape PDF document"
(as in my first post of this thread) and confirm your experience. Your
demo app in the farm also doesn't work with a landscape PDF. Sorry if I
cause any irritation.

I will test the fixed gb.poppler in the Master when the commit arrived
in the ppa and will report.

With best regards

Claus